BCS Tools 3.50 - Smart functions for intuitive software development
We are proud to present the new BCS Tools version 3.50, the CODESYS-based software platform featuring a wide range of great new functions for IEC 61131-3 compliant project engineering of all our controllers and PLCs.
Based on market leading CODESYS 3.50 software, the BCS Tools platform combines classic programming of controller applications with the capabilities of modern intuitive software development for controllers and PLCs in the environment of IIOT and Industry 4.0.
The new features in BCS Tools 3.5 include:
- Added Distributed IO Configurator
- o Configure our G series IO in a graphical configurator for different fieldbuses like EtherCAT, Modbus TCP or serial.
- Added BSD/BFI Configurator
- Autogenerate needed function block, GVLs and settings.
- Added Documents feature
- Quick way to search our help online within BCS Tools.
- Added Restore Points feature
- Save the current state of the application and later restore to that state. Useful during commissioning if you start to do temporary changes in the application, with the possibility to restore to a more initial stage.
- Added export tags for iX Developer feature
- BE Tag Tool functionality integrated, possible to export variable to iX tags with syntax, create alarm, datalogger and recipe imports.
- Added Modbus Master compatibility with Nexto Xpress series and BCS-NX3008
- Implementation of CODESYS Modbus Master
- Added support for BCS-XP350 PLC with SoftMotion
BCS Tools, Nexto modular & Nexto Xpress compact controller are now based on CODESYS SP17 Patch 4.
BCS Tools includes numerous user-friendly functions for the programming and configuration of automation projects and contains fully integrated back-end functions, such as compilers, debuggers and variable trace. Using BCS Tools, an application can be developed, tested and commissioned without any additional tools.
One software. Endless possibilities.
Learn more about BCS Tools here.
Click here to visit Smartstore, download BCS Tools 3.50 and try the software.