Notice Convening the AGM of Beijer Electronics AB (publ)
The shareholders of Beijer Electronics AB (publ) are hereby convened to the Annual General Meeting (AGM), which will be held at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at Malmö Börshus, Skeppsbron 2, in Malmö, Sweden.
Notice will be done through advertisement in The Official Swedish Gazette (Post- och Inrikes Tidningar) and by making the notice available on the company website www.beijerelectronics.se. The notice is sent to shareholders who so request and state their address. Such request may be made in the same way as the notification shall be made according to below.
ENTITLEMENT TO PARTICIPATE AT THE MEETING
Shareholders entitled to participate at the Meeting shall
- Firstly, be included in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB (the Swedish Central Securities Depository & Clearing Organization) on Tuesday, April 15, 2014;
- Secondly, have notified the company of their intention to participate by no later than Tuesday April 15, 2014.
Notifications can be made via the company’s website, www.beijerelectronics.se, by telephone on +46 (0)40 35 86 44, by fax on +46 (0)40 93 23 01, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Annika Johnsson, Beijer Electronics AB (publ), Box 426, 201 24 Malmö, Sweden (please mark the envelope ‘AGM’).
Notifications shall state the shareholders’ name, personal or corporate identity number, address, telephone number, shareholding and potential proxies/assistants, by no later than Tuesday, April 15, 2014. If participation is by power of attorney, a dated original shall be sent to the company by no later than April 15, 2014. Power of attorney forms are available on the company’s website.
- Electing a Chairman of the Meeting
- Preparing and approving the voting list
- Approval of the agenda
- Appointment of two people to verify the minutes
- Consideration of whether the Meeting has been duly convened
- Review of Board of Directors’ activities
- Statement by the Chief Executive Officer
- Submission of the annual accounts and audit report and the consolidated accounts and consolidated audit report
- Resolutions in the matters of:
a) Adopting the Income Statement and Balance Sheet and the Consolidated Income Statement and Consolidated Balance Sheet
b) Appropriation of the company’s profits pursuant to the adopted Balance Sheet
c) Discharging the Board members and Chief Executive Officer from liability
- Determining the number of Board members
- Determining fees to the Board of Directors and Auditors
- Electing the Board of Directors
- Resolution on Nomination committee
- Resolution regarding guidelines for remunerating senior executives
- Resolution on authorization for the Board of Directors to reach decisions on new share issues
- Closing the Meeting
In order to participate at the meeting, shareholders’ with nominee-registered holdings must temporarily register their shares in their own name. This re-registration must be complete by April 15, 2014, and shareholders should notify their nominees in good time before this date.
Welcome to the Meeting!
The Board of Directors
Beijer Electronics AB (publ)
Registraton No. 556025-1851
Malmö, Sweden, March 2014
For more information please contact:
President and CEO, Fredrik Jönsson, tel 46 (0)40 35 86 10, mobile 46 (0)705 17 16 26
CFO, Anna Belfrage, tel 46 (0)40 35 86 53, mobile 46 (0)706 35 86 53
Beijer Electronics is a fast growing technology company with extensive experience of industrial automation and data communication. The company develops and markets competitive products and solutions that focus on the user. Since its start-up in 1981, Beijer Electronics has evolved into a multinational group present in 22 countries and sales of 1,376 MSEK 2013. The company is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Stockholm Small Cap list under the ticker BELE. www.beijerelectronics.se