Report from Annual General Meeting of Beijer Electronics AB (publ)
Beijer Electronics’ Annual General Meeting for the financial year 2015 was held on Tuesday April 26, 2016. The AGM adopted all resolutions presented by the Board of Directors and Nomination Committee. An account of the most important resolutions and a summary of the Annual General Meeting follows.
The AGM approved the presented Income Statement and Balance Sheet and the Consolidated Income Statement and Consolidated Balance Sheet. The Board members and Chief Executive Officer were discharged from liability.
The Meeting approved the Board of Directors’ proposal for an ordinary dividend of SEK 1.25 per share for the financial year 2015. April 28, 2016 was resolved as the record date for the dividend. The dividend is scheduled for disbursement from Euroclear Sweden AB on May 3, 2016.
In his address to the Meeting, Beijer Electronics’ CEO Per Samuelsson presented operations for 2015 and first quarter 2016.
The AGM also resolved:
- to elect Anders Ilstam as Chairman of the Meeting.
- that the Board of Directors shall consist of six members, without deputies.
- that fees of SEK 500,000 would be paid to the Chairman of the Board and that fees of
SEK 225,000 would be paid to each of the other Board members, apart from those that are employed by the company.
- That fees of SEK 50,000 will be payable to the Chairman of the Board for work in the remuneration committee or audit committee, and that fees of SEK 30,000 will be payable to each of the other Board members.
- that fees to Auditors would be paid according to approved account.
- to re-elect Bo Elisson, Anders Ilstam, Ulrika Hagdahl, Maria Khorsand, Christer Öjdemark and Johan Wester as Board members.
- to re-elect Anders Ilstam as Chairman of the Board.
- to appoint authorized audit firm PricewaterhouseCoopers, Malmö, as auditor for the period until the end of the AGM 2017.
- to adopt the guidelines for remunerating senior managers according to the Board of Directors’ proposal. to authorize the Board of Directors to decide to increase the company’s share capital by a maximum of SEK 635,334 through the new issue of a maximum of 1,906,002 shares on one or more occasions before the next AGM.
- to amend the Articles of Association meaning that the four-year mandate period of the auditor is removed. The amendment means that the auditor's mandate period should instead follow the Swedish Companies Act's principal rule of a one-year mandate period.
All resolutions were passed with the requisite majority.
The Board of Directors
Beijer Electronics AB (publ)
Malmö, Sweden, April 26, 2016
Beijer Electronics is a fast growing technology company with extensive experience of industrial automation and data communication. The company develops and markets competitive products and solutions that focus on the user. Since its start-up in 1981, Beijer Electronics has evolved into a multinational group with sales of 1,375 MSEK 2015. The company is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Stockholm Small Cap list under the ticker BELE. www.beijerelectronics.com